Local seo for dentists: Attracting new patients is an important aspect of every dental practice’s business plan, and it takes a variety of skills and talents to get people in the door of your office for the first time. One way to help draw potential patients to your office that many dentists don’t think about? Local SEO (search engine optimization). If you want more patients, you need to show up when and where they’re looking for you. With the following five tips, you can boost your local SEO as a dentist, and get more patients on your schedule without ever spending money on advertising again!
1) Add Useful Content
- Make sure your website is packed with high-quality, keyword-rich content. This will not only help your site rank higher in search results, but it will also attract more patients to your practice.
- Optimize your website for local search by including your city and state in your titles and tags.
- Claim and fill out your Google My Business listing—this is one of the most important things you can do for local SEO.
2) Use the Right Keywords
When it comes to local SEO, keywords are everything. You need to use the right keywords on your website, in your titles and tags, and in your content. But how do you know which keywords to use? The best way is to start by doing some research. Look at what other dentists in your area are doing and see what kinds of keywords they’re using. You can also use a tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner to find out which keywords are being searched for in your area.
3) Promote on Social Media
As a dentist, you’re always looking for new patients. And what better way to find them than by promoting your dental practice on social media? By creating social media accounts and regularly posting about your dental services, you can reach a wider audience and boost your local SEO. Here are five tips to get you started
4) Optimize your Website
Making sure your website is optimized for local SEO is crucial if you want to rank in search engine results pages. Here are five tips to get you started:
- Use relevant keywords in your titles and tags, including your city or region.
- Make sure your NAP (name, address, and phone number) is consistent across all platforms.
- Optimize your website for mobile devices.
- Claim and manage your Google My Business listing.
5) Promote on Other Websites
A great way to promote your dental practice is by writing articles on other websites. This will help build up your credibility and show potential patients that you’re an expert in your field. Make sure to include a link back to your website in the author bio so people can easily find you.